Are you looking for a career in content editing? Paladin is looking for a Junior Content Editor to work for a great B2C company in Southern California. This is a temporary remote role.
• Make sure all Web and Social Media content is in ADA compliance
• Create web content/blogs, emails and social media posts for website and social accounts
• Analyze images to meet ADA Accessibility requirements
• Promote content and engage with the targeted audience through social media channels
• Publish daily content with SEO best practices in place
• Brainstorm and collaborate with the team to grow audience and create storytelling models
Skills and Requirements
• BA/BS in Communication, Journalism, Writing, English, or related field preferred
• Experience in B2C preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of compliance platform
• Skilled in using social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
• Software knowledge: WordPress, Druplal, and HTML
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects
Torrance , California - Contract/Temporary
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.