Paladin is working with an innovative company in Charlotte, NC that is looking to add an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to their team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing content across various channels. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant experience and will have the flexibility to work a hybrid remote schedule .
· Plan, manage and create content across various social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
· Develop and implement a social media strategy for Facebook Ads.
· Monitor the SEO and user engagement to suggest content optimization.
· Identify, interpret and capitalize on social media trends to raise brand awareness and engagement.
· Maintain and execute a social media posting calendar and schedule.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
· At least 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
· High level of understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels best practices.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
If you are interested in the Social Media Specialist role, click “apply now” above or below, or visit the Paladin Professional Staffing website at https://www.paladinstaff.com/ to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.paladinstaff.com/candidate-privacy/.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Charlotte , North Carolina - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.