Social Media Specialist
If you are passionate about new marketing trends, social media campaigns, and exceed in project management, we have the perfect job for you! We are seeking a resourceful, innovative, and results-driven marketer to take responsibility for planning and executing marketing activities which includes; but is not limited to, social media outreach campaigns, search optimization, and an overall effort to test, analyze & iterate toward long term audience growth & engagement.
Paladin is working with a growing, progressive agency client looking for an all-star well-rounded Social Media Specialist. Based in Atlanta, the Social Media Specialist duties will include:
• Design and execute comprehensive marketing plans across a variety of modern digital channels — social, search, email, paid advertising, etc.
• Social media campaign strategy, including development, implementation, launch, monitoring and optimization through Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn.
• Use of a full arsenal of digital marketing tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
• Work closely with the content team to create content driven campaigns to optimize conversion and engagement across all digital acquisition channels.
• Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns; and social media engagement to identify success trends and target new opportunities
• Leverage search/social conversation trending data to inform strategies and tactics as well as share cross departmentally to inform content & platform strategies.
• Maintain best practices for SEO and SEM with changing protocols and updates from Google and other platforms
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• Minimum five years in and/or social media campaign management
• Demonstrated performance in Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter ad platforms
• Build report templates and regularly report on key performance indicators
• Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Data Studio experience
• Comfortable with analytics and digging into data
• Excellent interpersonal, planning, verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, shift focus, meet deadlines & adapt to changing priorities
• Google Ads Certified ideal
Employment Type – Direct Hire
Hours – 9am - 5pm
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000
Health Benefits including Dental
If this sounds like a fit for you, please reply to this post or send your resume as well as the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.