Paladin is currently seeking a Paid Search Specialist with 3 or more years of experience for a full-time position at a data-driven and client focused customer experience agency in the Dallas, TX location. This is a great direct-hire position that offers the opportunity to work with a tech-savvy collaborative marketing team from the comfort of their own home.
This role entails working closely with the marketing and analytics team to deliver real-time technological advanced reporting, develop strategic recommendations, and manage optimized campaigns to maximize results for clients. Our ideal candidate is innovative and creative with the skill set to stay ahead of industry developments and communicate all performance insights to the client and internal team as they will play a major role in the success and competitiveness of the agency. If you are looking for a new place to utilize your collaborative marketing skills and digital media performance understanding- Apply today!
- Manage paid search channels for clients from initial strategic recommendations to detailed reporting
- Execute data driven recommendations and manage campaigns to maximize results for clients
- Engage professionally with the clients over video calls and email
- Communicate performance updates with internal teams and clients on all aspects of campaigns
- Stay well-informed of industry developments, trends and technological advances in media
- You have a general knowledge on all paid digital media tactics, including paid search, organic search, display, affiliates, video and social media
- Fluency with developing paid search strategies and executing paid search campaigns across both Google and Bing platforms
- Comfortable with presenting strategies, recommendations, reporting, ideas and conducting video calls to clients on a weekly basis
- Detail-oriented and organized to manage various campaigns across clients
- Strong communication skills, comfortable explaining performance and insights to clients over video calls
- Goal-oriented with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced "start-up" environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Agency experience preferred
Benefits: Our client works hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
- 85% employer paid medical, eligibility to participate in vision and dental
- Flat rate company paid towards Basic Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous 401(k) retirement contribution plan eligible after 90-days of employment
- Direct-hire $70,000 - $85,000 (commensurate with experience)
- Headquartered in Dallas, TX, fully remote
Dallas , Texas - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Note : All fields are required.