Paladin Seattle has partnered with a company to fill their Product Marketing Manager position in the Seattle area.
- Lead go-to-market campaigns that drive awareness and adoption of new products and features.
- Responsible for creating messaging that resonates with target audience
- Create marketing collateral for the sales team (sales decks, product videos, training materials, etc.)
- Conduct market and customer research. Communicate research with the marketing and sales teams
- Min. of 3 years experience in product marketing, preferably b2b
- BA in marketing, communications or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with big projects and complex projects
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.