Paladin is looking for a Product Expert to join a great team in Torrance, CA. This is a hybrid role and you must be able to commute to their location a few times per week
• In partnership with the Market Data Analyst, create a regular competitor and pricing matrix
• Find and compile retailer feedback on NPD products and give to the North American Product Manager and/or the Global Business Managers
• Work with the consumer call center learnings, consumer reviews and testing kitchen feedback in order to compile issues and suggest product improvement to the North American Product Manager
• Work with Global GTM to make sure packaging is relevant and appropriate for the region and communicate issues that are not compliant
• Provide comments to Global GTM on forecasting and pricing, as well as new products
• Provide comments on product road maps and/or product ideas for new products to the Global NPD
• Attend retailer conferences to assist NAMs in informing shop associates about new product launches and strategies
• Train store managers and associates
• Work with the NAMs and GTM teams to regionalize global template presentations in and professionally present new product launches to retailors in the region
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of relevant experience in Product/Category Management
• Experience presenting to major retail accounts
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Must have a passion for food
• Self-motivated and a team player
• Strong organizational, time management, follow up and decision-making skills
• Highly proficient in Powerpoint and Excel
• Local Trade experience preferred
Torrance , California - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.