Product Designer, Observability
Paladin is recruiting for a Product Designer, Observability for a Bay Area-based tech company. This position will be fully remote but must be willing to work Pacific Standard Time. You will be a contract employee until March 2022. At this time, we will only be looking for candidates authorized to work in the US.
As a Product Designer, Observability you will be a pioneer this being newly added to the company. This position will be working in tandem with User Interface Coders to produce an optimal and visual appeal internal platform. Strong awareness of website application and design practices will be a must to succeed in this position.
- Creating comprehensive concepts for vision building, informing the strategy, and guiding execution with various disciplines
- Optimize best design workflows and be able to build on an existing one.
- Develop systems that are both appealing to the customer as well as functionally cohesive
-6 years of web applications work history
- Portfolio highlights the design outcomes of your work.
- Experience in Enterprise Level Software.
San Francisco , California - Contract/Temporary
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the Adecco Empleo app!
Note : All fields are required.