Paladin is search for our client to fill their Performance Marketing Manager at consumer telecommunication company which is focus on creating a healthy screen time relationship for youngsters. The brand is can be found at many retailers including amazon, small in size with a hands on CEO. This position is fully remote but must side in the WA,CA, OR, UT, or TX and is a full time direct hire.
The idea applicant will be analytical and capable of acting business results in addition to hitting goals of paid marketing acquisition. This candidate will also have experience with data analysis and will have created clear and actionable customer acquisition dashboards. They will need to have prior expertise managing marketing channels such as search or social, as well as strong communication skills and the ability to explain analytical insights to both technical and non-technical audiences. Lastly this individual will be enthusiastic about learning, problem-solving, and harnessing data to help the firm scale and affect how the brand communicates with parents.
- Monitor channel performance, including budget allocation, unit sales, and CPA trends, and forecast channel performance.
- Conduct weekly calls with media channel leads to improve performance week after week by leveraging data-driven insights to reach monthly and quarterly performance targets.
- Execute, summarize, and disseminate essential marketing success indicators such as site traffic and conversions, app store traffic, installs, and free trial start, paid search performance, email performance, digital marketing campaign performance, campaign A/B test results, and more.
- Assist digital acquisition channels such as SEM, paid social, affiliate marketing, and others in meeting acquisition and efficiency goals.
- Collaborate with sales and ops to monitor sales and accurately forecast inventory trends to avoid lost sales.
- To guarantee timely execution of projects to support customer acquisition initiatives, collaborate with cross-functional teams including channel sales, creative, finance, product, and analytics.
-Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
-Three years or more of marketing experience.
- Team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment
- User acquisition and attribution platforms for mobile users (Kochava, AppsFlyer).
- Experience building a brand in B2C marketing (preferably FMCG, consumer electronics, mobile app, or children's product).
- Knowledge of necessary tools and CMS systems (Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, Kochava, etc) (Wordpress, Drupal, Shopify).
- Communication abilities that are both verbal and written are essential.
San Francisco , California - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.