*This position is Direct Hire – Hybrid – some days in office (Chicago) some days from home
Paladin is searching for a Marketing Manager to join its client’s team for a Full Time, Direct Hire opportunity. In this role, you will be responsible for managing various omnichannel marketing campaigns (social media, emails, newsletters, websites, etc). The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, ensuring all communications meet company, brand, and sales strategies. Must be able to collaborate with colleagues across departments, frequently interacting with sales, account management, operations, and product development. Sound like the right opportunity for you? See the qualifications below and apply today!
· Create and maintain marketing campaigns across social media, emails, newsletters, and websites
· Develop and update various marketing collateral with focus on consistency, quality, and corporate branding standards
· Prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs to put together high-quality custom packages and presentations
· Maintain changes to marketing databases as needed
· Conduct Market and Competitive Analyses to identify trends and opportunities for growth
· Collaborate with clients to create case studies, testimonials, and references
· Analyze marketing campaign results data
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or relevant field
· 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role
· Clear, effective communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to manage your own desk! – organization, time management, ability to handle multiple projects
· Eagerness and ability to learn and seek out new software and tools
Chicago , Illinois - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Note : All fields are required.