Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and with a fun, motivated group of people? Our client is located in South Milwaukee, WI. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience planning large events.
The Marketing Coordinator will be planning all logistics surrounding events and tradeshows located around the US and internationally.
· Design tradeshow booths to obtain new prospects
· Maintain and update CRM database
· Order and keep stocked marketing materials, promotional giveaways and other supplies
· Coordinate travel and shipping of tradeshow materials to the site and set up shows
· BA in Marketing or related field
· 3+ years of experience in Marketing or Event Planning
· Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
· Technical skills: HTML/CSS (preferred), CRM software
· Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to execute shows
· Strong interpersonal skills
Employment type: Direct Hire
Work Hours: 40-50 hours per week as needed; travel 25% of time
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company, apply for this position today. Not what you are looking for? Check out the other roles available through Paladin on our website at www.paladinstaff.com.
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.