Paladin Seattle has partnered with a non-profit to fill their Event Manager position in the Greater Seattle Area.
- Manage the development and implementation of fundraising and special events
- Organize all aspects of event logistics and communication plans
- Develop event contracts for advertising, catering, decorations, music, etc.
- Maintain the website by updating content and report analytics
- Contribute to the content calendar, write and edit content for communications including email communications, articles, social media posts, and general messaging
- Min. 3 years experience in the non-profit industry
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Interpersonal, conversational and presentation skills
- Team player mentality
- Experience with even management
- Experience in fundraising and managing funds
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media account management, and digital content management
Pay: $28/ hr
Employment Type: Temp to hire
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.