Paladin has a new job opportunity for an Ecommerce Project Coordinator at a great company in the Costa Mesa area. This position is onsite and the candidate will need to be able to commute to Costa Mesa.
• Supporting the merchandising, marketing, operations, creative and general ecommerce teams in the day-to-day responsibilities.
• Manage projects such as organizing daily tasks, following up on progress and kickoff new projects.
• Coordinate calendar and support ecommerce team, including some cross-functional alignment
• Middle man between cross-functional teams in order to collect and organize data
• Supporting in general site updates such as creating excel files to be uploaded, tagging products in the system, scheduling launches and promotions, making sure content is formatted correctly and ready for site flip uploads.
• Organize and collect seasonal samples to prep for photoshoots and support studio when needed
• Strong communication with all teams in order to hit deadlines
• Pull and organize data to prep for weekly and monthly reporting
• Track and document competitors promotional activity and other status updates
• Adhoc project support
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) required
• 2-3 years in Ecommerce merchandising or coordinating
• Extremely organized and can easily manage multiple projects
• Ability to communicate ideas, issues, or opportunities clearly with different teams
• Great time management skills
• Able to anticipate and be forward thinking
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of Google Analytics or Microsoft tools a plus
• Shopify experience is a plus
Costa Mesa , California - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.