• Reports to: Digital Media & Communications Lead
• Department: Workforce Development Programs
• Type: Seasonal, full-time, non-exempt
The Videography Supervisor is responsible for leading and directing a team tasked with creating and editing a video that captures experiences from the duration of the youth program.
Essential Job Functions:
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment for youth.
• Review/complete daily production reports.
• Conduct daily inventory and inspection of equipment or materials used prior to and upon conclusion of tasks.
• Serve as a mentor to youth participants.
• Teach youth how to use video editing software.
• Introduce video capture techniques; angles, green screen, effects, artistic video capture, and other relevant skills.
• Make sure production is done in a timely manner and up to the requested specifications and quality.
Education • Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in video production, broadcasting, art education, or related areas of study.
• 2 to 3 years of verifiable experience as a professional working directly in the media industry, social service, community-based arts organization, or public school system environment.
• Must have eligibility to work and remain in the U.S. without sponsorship.
• Must pass a background BCI/FBI check as a condition of employment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to work the entire length of the program including training and youth orientation.
• A strong and positive team player that can work diplomatically and effectively with their peers, as well as other staff and administration.
• Excellent interpersonal skills capable of relating well to people of varied backgrounds and education levels in a courteous and professional manner.
• Ability to motivate and mentor students in a manner that is culturally and emotionally appropriate.
• Great organizational and attention to detail skills.
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.