Paladin has an opening for a Paid Media Specialist located in the Washington DC metro area. This position will support all paid digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, generate leads and drive traffic to websites. The individual in this position should understand Paid Search, Display, Social Media Platforms, content marketing, targeting and re-targeting. This position will work with the digital marketing teams to execute paid search, display and social advertising strategies across multiple B2C and B2B brands. The Paid Media Specialist will be integral member of the digital team. Plenty of opportunity for growth, competitive compensation.
· Manage daily execution of digital media paid search campaigns (PPC/PPL/SEM) across multiple B2C and B2B brands.
· Manage digital media paid search campaigns and paid social campaigns to weekly and monthly budget goals
· Analyze campaign performance and create reports on data
· Collaborate within the department on research, campaign creation, and optimization efforts
· Manage advertising on Facebook, Instagram and AdWords campaigns
· Monitor and optimize campaigns daily to meet company ROI goals
· Run SEM campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing Ads
BA degree in Marketing Communications or similar field
· Advanced knowledge of social media best practices
· Advanced experience with Facebook Business Manager, Ad Manager and creating Facebook audiences
· Proficient with Google Analytics campaign tracking, Google Tag Manager, Asana, Slack, and Sprout Social
· Knowledge of all paid media channels advance targeting capabilities and best practices
· Expert experience managing multiple paid media campaigns simultaneously with large budgets across multiple platforms
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills Education and/or Experience
· 2+ years of paid media experience
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.