*This is a Fully Remote position
Paladin is searching for a Media Coordinator to join its client’s branding team on a remote basis. This role will be in charge of all things marketing media, from managing relationships between media vendors and internal teams, to delivering media to help support greater marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to track digital materials from development of media planning to development and iterations of media plans. This role will be able to collect analytics on current media and market trends to make recommendations for media plan refinement. Experience with monitoring digital traffic through DCMs or DSPs is a plus. Sound like the right opportunity for you? See the qualifications below and apply today!
· Conduct media research, contact publications, manage relationships with media vendors
· Ensure materials are delivered correctly and on time and execute proper billing
· Make media recommendations to team from research into industry trends and statistics
· Assist team with development of media plans, presenting to clients, and activation upon plan approvals
· Monitor traffic of digital materials in DCM and DSP when needed, ensuring tracking tags are implemented correctly
· Provide support to other marketing teams in campaign set up, ongoing QA, and campaign management
· Produce client report requests including media buy details
· Analyze performance of existing campaigns using analytics
Bachelor’s degree preferred
1-2 years of experience in marketing or related field
· Experience with Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn
· Background using DCM and/or DSPs preferred
· Strong analytical thinker, ability to implement instructions
· Experience with paid search and paid social a plus
· Ability to take on multiple tasks and/or projects at once
· Previous experience managing vendor relationships
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
· Collaborative team player, able to work with people in multiple disciplines internally and externally
Oakbrook Terrace , Illinois - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the Adecco Empleo app!
Note : All fields are required.