Looking for candidates for a Marketing Operations role for our agency client. In this role you will use marketing technology to enable demand generation orchestration across marketing and sales, and work with client teams to develop detailed workflows and automate those workflows in the client's marketing automation, CRM and ad tech stack. If you have a good understanding of B2B demand generation and like problem solving, this is a great role for you.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation marketing and sales orchestration.
• Set up and manage landing pages, emails, automation and segmentation for improved campaign efficiency.
• Manage a range of marketing activities, including ABM, nurture programs, measuring the effect of inbound campaigns, program and campaign setup, and attribution modeling.
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
• Marketing automation best practices
Experience You’ll Have:
• 2+ years' hands-on experience with Salesforce (certification preferred)
• Experience with marketing automation platforms
• Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with high attention to detail
• Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
• Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, work in cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
• Must have a good understanding of the web and web technology and the ability and desire to grow his or her technical skill set
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.