A modern luxury retailer in the heart of New York city is seeking an Ecommerce Manager with a strong background working in the e-commerce digital marketing space with a lifestyle/ fashion brand. This person will work closely with the Brand and Creative teams in collaborating and optimizing the ecommerce site on a daily basis with the goal of delivering a consistent and elevated brand experience with best-in-class site capabilities!
· The person will be responsible for managing their ecommerce website on a everyday basis.
· Stock products on a weekly basis to keep the site fresh and new
· Update content and creatives on Shopify plus platform
· Collaborate with brand and merchandize teams to align digital merchandising with overall brand guidelines
· Ongoing management and review customer feedback to ensure prompt resolution of website bugs and action any consumer insights
· Manage Farfetch partnership including but not limited to order processing, returns processing, product upload and categorization
· Build and maintain an integrated calendar tracking product launches, site/UX updates, homepage refreshes, and sales/promotions
· Responsible for reporting on KPIs including sales, site traffic, conversion(both web and mobile), bounce rates, shopping cart abandonment rates, checkout optimization
· Analyze and report on on-site search results through SearchSpring and share recommendations
· Conduct competitor analysis to improve the site experience and make recommendation on a better seamless consumer journey
· Work with external agencies to follow SEO best practices
· Create and build out compelling landing pages for product and category launches
· Conduct all QA testing on site prior to optimization deployments
· Analyze weekly and monthly sales performance by product and category using web analytics
· Identify opportunities to increase sales and site conversion
This is a fast-moving opportunity, so if you are interested in the fulltime Ecommerce Marketing Manager role, please apply ASAP
Manhattan , New York - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.