We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to be responsible for launching an Amazon eCommerce business. The desired candidate will have a wide breadth of knowledge for selling on Amazon and should be ready to build/lead the e-commerce team. The candidate will also work with upper management regularly to strategize product launches, promotional plans, review sales results, and profitability.
- Create and maintain product listings using both internal and external resources.
- Optimize listings to increase product rankings using high ranked keywords
- Inventory Management – monitoring sell through and replenishing inventory as needed.
- Amazon advertising (Sponsored Products, Headline Search, etc.)
- Identify product opportunities and markets for further business development.
This is a full-time position with a salary depending on experience. Please submit a cover letter and resume highlighting your Amazon related business experience and references. If you do not have any Amazon experience, please do not apply.
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.