Are you strategically thinking e-commerce manager? Paladin wants to hear from you! We are searching for a customer-focused e-commerce manager for our client based in the luxury goods industry. This position will be full-time in Seattle. All candidates must be willing to report to the office at least once a week and be authorized to work in the United States.
As an E-commerce Manager, you will play a vital role in driving revenue through the organization's website. In this role, your two main objectives will be driving customer interaction and retaining customers through enlightened strategy. You will use key performance indicators to help fuel sound business decisions for maximum impact for customer interaction through the website.
Lastly, an omnichannel partnership will be part of your management scoop.
- Maintain records and keep track of all online activity, conduct tests and support all conversations on the Website and suggest improvements on customer retention and site content design ideas.
- Determine the overall effectiveness of your merchandising and marketing campaigns via an analysis of site metrics and associated data and develop a plan to help you implement positive, quantifiable change to boost conversions and sales
- Assist in establishing important metricities, objectives, and goals for online and offline sales by harnessing our digital experiences.
- Improvement and optimization of eCommerce procedures and support for business-wide adoption
- Minimum of 5 years in the working directory with eCommerce marketing place
-Prior work with customer trends in paid social and digital traffic versus organic. Best SEO practices as well.
-Experience with luxury goods and
-Relevant work experience will be considered instead of Bachelor’s Degree.
Lynnwood , Washington - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the Adecco Empleo app!
Note : All fields are required.