Paladin is looking for a Digital Media Content Manager to join a team in the City of Industry. This position is fully onsite and the candidate will need to be able to commute.
• Supervise the digital media content writers to ensure content meets or exceeds company standards
• Coordinate, write, edit and manage all content media for assembly manuals
• Responsible for format, writing, proper images being obtained and publishing to appropriate teams
• In charge of hiring and supervising content writers and digital media personnel
• Make sure media is up to date with current content
• Design digital media campaigns that align with the business goals
• Establish and maintain website
• Work to improve brand presence
• Create, maintain and manage social media channels
• Collaborate with the marketing, sales and product teams
• Suggest ways to improve
• Keep up to date on trends and digital media technologies
• Some travel may be required
Skills and Requirements
• BS in Journalism, Marketing, Digital media or related field
• 3-5 years experience in Digital Media Marketing and Content Writing to create instruction and assembly manuals
• Knowledgeable about Photoshop, In Design, Wordpress, HTML, Adobe Premiere, MailChimp, Social Media, or other media editing software
• 3-5 years experience in marketing, SEO, Editing, Proofreading, Fact Checking, brand development
• Knowledge in web design and management
• Experience with content management and strategy
• Good time management skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
City Of Industry , California - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.