Paladin is working with a non-profit org in Chicago who is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a heavy emphasis in email/marketing automation. This role will be in charge of developing email campaigns supporting organizational initiatives, drive action for advocacy and optimize user performance and experience.
You’ll be part of a small marketing team working mostly remote with minimal expectation to come on-site except for special meetings/events.
• Develop email campaigns that meet or exceed goals, support organizational initiatives, drive action for advocacy and optimize user performance and experience, based on data-driven messaging
• Collaborate cross functionally to create, populate and manage an organization-wide email calendar
• Craft and send compelling emails that include design components (in collaboration with graphic designer) and audience segmentation
• Quality assure and send test emails and acquire stakeholder sign off
• Track email deliverability, spam score, and domain health keeping up with the latest industry knowledge and trends to ensure the health of the email program
• Determine audiences for every email communication and use segmentation to maximize engagement, prevent list burn-out, and improve deliverability
• Collaborate with the Advancement team to align the email program with fundraising goals and initiatives
• Research, test, design and implement CRM based automated email journeys
• Conduct and analyze performance analysis and develop monthly reports of analytics findings
• Organize and maintain network data for organizational reporting and dashboards in Salesforce
• Advise on email best practices and opportunities for email activations, list growth, and member engagement
• Proficiency with implementing Google AdWords and using Google Analytics data to drive decisions
• Take project management lead of special projects on behalf of the marketing and communications team e.g., special events, annual report, fundraising drives etc.
• Partners effectively with internal and external stakeholders and MC team members to deliver high quality projects on time
• Manage and maintain paid media budget
FOR CONSIDERATION: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago , Illinois - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the Adecco Empleo app!
Note : All fields are required.