Paladin Seattle has partnered with a company looking to fill their Digital Communication Strategist position.
- Mange all social media accounts; including, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Develop content calendar and respond to any comments and inquiries made via social media accounts
- Research social and communication trends to implement
- Create weekly newsletters that will be used for internal and external communications
- Develop content for website; including press releases, announcements, blog posts, etc.
- 4+ years experience in communications, marketing, or any related field
- BA in journalism, communications, digital media, marketing or any related field
- Experience with social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Experience writing AP style
- Experience with website and content management
- Superb writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Project Management skills
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.