Non-profit seeking a Creative Director to be the lead on company's marketing team. The position reports to Director of Branding and Communications. The role is charged with leading the organization’s visual brand identity across the country, from headquarters to 24 regional offices. The Creative Director will build powerful campaigns that establish the brand on multiple channels. Ideal candidate will have unlimited creativity, bold and progressive ideas and be a high energy individual.
• Bachelors’ degree from an accredited 4-year college or university. BFA preferred.
• 10+ years experience in Art Direction or Creative Direction for non-profit, advertising, marketing, PR or related field.
• An outstanding portfolio of work showcasing branding and marketing expertise, and the ability to translate strategies into standout digital and print work.
• Experience in all levels of creative development including defining a concept to delivering final product on time and within budget.
• Solid understanding of digital development principles including responsive/adaptive design, user experience and content generation as well as thorough understanding of traditional print and collateral development. Ability to lead colleagues from concept to execution.
• Previous supervisory experience a must with strong leadership, collaboration and team-building skills.
• Excellent communication, team-building and presentation skills.
• Desire and ability to solve problems through creative thinking and use of technology.
• Ability to thrive fast-paced environment, while working multiple projects.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Knowledge of motion design and After Effects a plus.
• Lead organization through rebranding process, establish fresh and impactful look that translates to all mediums including print, digital, social media, video and events.
• Determine visual brand standards for the organization. Ensure brand identity is integrated into all mediums and communications.
• Work collaboratively with the Director of Branding and Communications to conceptualize and design integrated campaigns that help the organization achieve strategic goals.
• Supervise and motivate junior and senior graphic designers, freelance designers, designate workload, establish and ensure production timelines are met.
• Manage relationships with outside designers and creative counterparts at agencies.
• Liaise with print and production vendors and manage associated budgets.
• Partner with the Director of Branding and Communications.
New York , New York - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the Adecco Empleo app!
Note : All fields are required.