YOU MUST HAVE A PORTFOLIO OR LINK ATTACHED TO BE CONSIDERED
Are you looking to go into a creative role that lets you build for a full 360 marketing experience? Do you get excited about working with global brands and being able to elevate the company with your creative vision?
The Designer is a technical skills role must be passionate about building brands and dynamic packaging solutions within defined deadlines. If you have expereince in Packaging design you have a step up, and should have the ability to think about the brand’s role holistically.
The successful Designer exhibits strengths in three key areas:
• Elevating Visual Design
• Building Ownable Equity
• Problem Solver and Seeker
• Create dynamic brand expression
• 5+ years as a holistic 360? brand designer – experience in the food and beverage packaging and brand activation is preferred, though not required
• Experience in brand book development or ability to create brand standards is preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or comparable is preferred
• Passionate design advocate
o Solid understanding and appreciation for the need to deliver excellence against both creative expression and commercial reality
o Effective at articulating creative ideas, rationalizing design solutions and effectively selling to marketing
o Practices positive discontent on all projects
o Effective and creative problem-solving skills against demanding deadlines
o The desire for continuous learning and excellence
• Natural collaborator – with all external partners and internal functional team
• Clear and persuasive written and verbal communication skills
• Accountable for the effectiveness of the work created
• Confidently challenges conventional practices
Must be fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.