Paladin is currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer who can generate engaging and motivating content to help lead a company to develop the best brand in their industry. The right candidate for this role will be able to showcase their previous professional experience including web design, and multi-faceted types of marketing tools.
- Create and design marketing & advertising art based on company specification. Working across departments to fulfill graphic needs.
- Design for both digital and offline marketing initiatives, including social, email newsletters, digital advertising and all forms of print collateral
- Translate ideas into stunning and unique visuals.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets, preserving the overall design and the brand identity.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
You will have:
- Strong visual design experience. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, etc.) basic proficiency in Canva, Prismic (CMS) and UX/UI/IA not essential but preferred
- Confidence and creativity to create beautiful collections working both independently and part of a team with the ability to take direction, propose new concepts while following essential guidelines.
- Strong design sense and innovative insight, integrating color, typography, photography and illustrative graphic elements.
- Developed project managements skills that include meeting deadlines effectively.
- Ability to conceive forward-thinking creative ideas and communicate them effectively.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus.
Qualified candidates who feel they can deliver high quality results for this demanding role, are encouraged to apply!
Phoenix , Arizona - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the Adecco Empleo app!
Note : All fields are required.