Paladin is looking for Senior Product Experience Designer for a solution orientated fintech company. Our client is globally accessible software for streamlined transactions between customers and business partners. Ideally looking for candidates who jump right in and start making contributions to the team. The role will have multiple components of their responsibilities spanning from design, team input and grounded in data research.
- Create Costumer Centric experience through thoughtful design leveraging current capabilities of UI/UX design.
- Cross-functional collaboration between development and production teams on to achieve business goals.
- Research and Interpret data of customer trends, implementing finds in UI design with awareness of technical limitations.
- Generate UI/UX concepts, drafting prototypes with occasional existing brand standards.
- Point person for product experience, advising on best practices and design standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in relate fields, work experience may be considered instead.
- User proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, G Suite, Invision, Etc.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in UI/UX .
- Strong presentation skills through varying modes, in person, over video and on the phone.
- B2B and B2C with business acumen understanding.
- Organized design process with wireframe and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with Saas or PaaS Business models and user interactions.
- Travel as need
San Francisco , California - Contract/Temporary
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.