We are seeking a Public Relations Account Manager. This candidate will be a core contributor to the development and execution of integrated communications strategy at a rapidly growing international firm. You will have experience and/or a passion for B2B technology and possess deep expertise and confidence in managing clients and driving internal teams. With minimal oversight, our ideal candidate is able to manage and motivate teams to successfully execute PR programs across multiple accounts. You’re results-driven, comfortable and sophisticated in interfacing with clients, press, analysts and influencers, and compose compelling content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Independently manage day-to-day client interactions and provide support to clients and team members
• Develop and drive strategy for client communications programs
• Oversee the execution of deliverables, assuring all deadlines are met
• Establish and manage relationships with top-tier media including journalists and influencers
• Contribute to media and analyst engagement, including identifying and pitching editorial opportunities, and managing briefings that result in meaningful coverage
• Provide analysis and recommendations regarding client coverage, competitor landscape and industry news
• Draft and edit high quality content, including but not limited to press releases, speaker abstracts, contributed articles, and media and analyst pitches
• Participate in new business development
What We're Looking For:
• 3+ years of experience in B2B tech PR
• B.S./B.A. in any discipline
• Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Work with minimal direction and maintain a sense of urgency while managing competing priorities and shifting deadlines
• Existing relationships with press, analysts and industry influencers
• Possess strong writing, editing, client management and analyst/media relations skills
• Previous agency experience is a huge plus
If interested, please apply here or send your resume to email@example.com.
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.