Are you looking for your next career in the gaming industry? Paladin is searching for a Senior Community Manager to join to lead a team in the Los Angeles area. This is a hybrid role and you will need to be able to commute into the office a few times per week.
• Create and maintain community strategy and social calendars across multiple social media platforms
• Take care of communications and develop content for social media channels with high quality and timeliness
• Create innovative plans, programs and strategies in order to increase reach
• Drive social media content for our creative teams’ pipelines
• Handle the planning and execution of community projects, including online events and promotions
• Handle planning and execution for boosting and promotional activity across multiple social platforms
• Analyze the impact and report findings of communications and community promotions
• Work with other teams and departments to create and grow the brand
• Report on community segments and game feedback in a meaningful and constructive way
• Maintain and analyze performance and progression of official communication platforms
• Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant teams
• Do light image editing for social media
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelors in related field a plus
• 4+ years experience in community management, social media management/marketing or other public communication related field
• Strong knowledge of current social media and mobile gaming trends
• Excellent communication skills within the mobile game communities
• Passionate about gaming and knowledge/experience in mobile games
• Strong written skills and experience writing copy for social media
• Detail-oriented, analytical and good reporting skills
• Ability to create new initiatives as well as multi-task with little supervision
• Ability to travel when required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Los Angeles , California - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.