Are you an experienced Marketing Manager in Charlotte, NC looking for a new opportunity? Paladin is working with an innovative client looking to add a seasoned Marketing Manager to their team. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, executing and overseeing the overall brand and marketing strategy. This position will create multi-channel marketing programs including email campaigns, social media and other strategies.
· Plan, develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives for email campaigns, social media channels and company websites.
· Execute marketing efforts that support the company’s overall strategy, such as writing, editing and building new campaigns.
· Test, track and analyze marketing content to increase customer engagement and build successful strategies.
· Gather customer and market insights to develop outreach strategies and increase customer conversions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
· At least 3 years of professional marketing experience including planning and executing email campaigns, social media and other strategies.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
· Solid understand of current digital marketing technologies and best practices for optimization of those channels.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in the Marketing Manager role, click “apply now” above or below, or visit the Paladin Professional Staffing website at https://www.paladinstaff.com/ to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.paladinstaff.com/candidate-privacy/.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Charlotte , North Carolina - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.