Paladin is partnered with a global professional services firm that is looking for a Marketing Communications and Events Specialist to join their small team in Chicago. For this role we’re looking for someone who either has experience working for a company with a global reach or someone who has exposure to, and/or knowledge and cultural sensitivity to the differences in working with colleagues around the world.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the management and handling of internal and external communications, ensuring those messages are uploaded to their digital platforms including: website, intranet and social media channels.
This is an awesome opportunity for a proactive individual able to take charge of their own projects, enjoys working with colleagues on a global level and who is comfortable with growth that is horizontal vs. vertical.
Our client is offering a highly competitive base salary and a very robust benefits package that includes:
Job Type: Permanent/Full-Time
Salary: Competitive and will commensurate with experience
- Manage global website content, ensure consistent theme and tone of voice.
- Create and implement new member firm websites using content management system (CMS).
- Train member firms in use of CMS tools.
- Assist with social media strategy development and implementation.
- Work with member firms, consultants and practice groups to raise online presence with measurable results.
- Publish messages/posts to social media channels.
- Engage with consultants, industry contacts and thought leaders as research to write articles.
- Develop interview concept and create videos covering consulting topics.
- Explore launch of company blog, e-newsletter and social media.
- Write and publish PR on new employees, member firms, partner accomplishments, conferences, awards, etc.
- Compile basic statistical information for trade associations, annual publications, directories and surveys.
- Assure consistent image and position of brand both internally and externally.
- Coordinate the appearance of print and digital materials such as letterheads, use of logo and brochures.
- Maintain effective, cohesive and engaging brand messaging.
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies that promote brand awareness.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO ORFIE@PALADINSTAFF.COM AND SHOWCASE THE FOLLOWING:
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.