Paladin is working with a well-established client in the East Brunswick, NJ area who is looking for a Jr. / Assistant Project Marketing Manager. We are searching for someone with 1-3 years of experience in Project Marketing.
The Assistant Project Marketing Manager will support the Product Marketing Manager and Department heads. Candidate will support the overall mission of our client by ensuring a cohesive and comprehensive communications and marketing strategy. The Jr/Assistant Mgr will work closely with the PMM and assist in managing the company's portfolio, launch plan for all current pipe-line projects and communicate product updates to the organization. The Assistant Project Marketing Manager will have the ability to support the development of tools for various stages of the project life cycle such as document/status trackers, financial burnups, GANT charts, RACI matrix’s, etc. (As of now, it is an hybrid position [3 days onsite] but may evolve to a 100% on-site at some point).
- Support the Product Marketing Manager and Engineering team in product revisions and enhancements of company’s existing products.
- Work with product manager, designers, and engineering team to define and prioritize the roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and validate opportunities to improve existing products.
- Check projects before launch, also work with engineers to troubleshoot bugs.
- Support current process frameworks and workflows, but also proactively introduce efficiencies and improvements.
- Optimize documentation to be communicated in demos, presentations, etc for Customer Service and Sales team.
- Liaise with other departments (Sales & Service) to ensure the appropriate implementation and communication.
- Support in the creation of strategic decision proposals based on all market facts, results of the analyses (competitor, SWOT, target segments etc.), evaluations (KPIs, product profitability).
- Support in managing existing portfolio updates and enhancements.
- Support in the creation of product positioning, benefit arguments and sales arguments for the target segments.
• This is an hybrid position [3 days onsite but may evolve to a 100% on-site], in East Brunswick, NJ;
• 1-3 year's of experience required;
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience e.g. 1-3 years in project management, product management, or Marketing with a manufacturer.
• 1 to 3+ years of previous project coordination or management and/or relevant consulting experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A drive to learn new skills and understand a wide variety of topics, products, and businesses.
• Self-motivation to operate independently and proactively with minimal supervision..
• A varied and flexible skill-set with the ability to adapt to a range of activities and project types.
• Knowledge of hard-goods manufacturing process a plus.
• Experience with Lean Management methodology a plus.
East Brunswick , New Jersey - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Note : All fields are required.