Paladin Seattle has partnered with a company seeking to fill their Internal Communications Director position in the Greater Seattle Area.
- Lead the development and execution of strategic, organization-wide, integrated internal communications plans, campaigns and initiatives.
- Lead the design, content development, production and manage maintenance of Intranet for company
- Serve as a strategic communications business partner and creative problem solver for internal functions to develop content to be shared across the company via internal channels
- Collaborate with departments as appropriate to produce and maintain materials, presentations, templates, graphics and other communications projects
-Provide strategic input into corporate communications plans and budgets
- Min. 10 years experience in internal communications
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or related field
- Project management, solid writing and editing experience required
- Experience in employee engagement/internal communications
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.