Paladin Seattle has partnered with a non-profit in the Seattle area who is seeking to fill their contract-to-hire, Fundraising Event Manger position.
-Organize and execute special events such as donor cultivation and recognition events, pr and media events; and community events
- Manage event production including; budgeting, vendor management, collateral, procure event space, event timeline and volunteer management
- Develop contracts for vendors assisting with events
- Develop digital marketing strategies
- Contribute to the marketing content calendar
- 3+ years experience in non-profit fundraising
- BA in marketing, hospitality or any related field
- Microsoft Suite skills
- Experience with social media
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Team player mentality
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Pay: $27/ hour
Location: Queen Anne
Employement Type: Contract-to-Hire
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.