Paladin Orlando is partnering with a consumer goods company to recruit an Event Marketing Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis. If you are passionate about trade shows, corporate events and networking, you'll be able to thrive in this position! This organization plans, executes and attends several events throughout the year, and this contract role is to support their busiest season. You should bring 2+ years of experience in an event planning role or in a marketing position with significant experience planning and executing corporate events.
· Support marketing and event staff and leadership in planning company events and trade shows throughout the US
· Aid in creating trade show collateral and marketing materials, writing content and other creative duties
· Manage vendor relationships, communicating changes, updates and ensuring all deliverables are on-schedule and on-budget
· Manage communication with event attendees, including sending invites, handling special requests, keeping attendance counts, etc.
· Travel to and support event logistics throughout the US
· Provide general support to all departmental leadership, handling ad-hoc support work as needed
Your experience should include:
· 2+ years of experience in a similar position, including meeting/event planning, marketing coordination with an event support component, etc.
· Bachelor's degree, required
· Excellent project coordination skills
· Adobe Creative Suite proficiency, required; Experience in Salesforce, Basecamp or similar systems, highly preferred
· Ability to communicate internally and externally at the executive level
· Availability to travel (domestically) to attend and support events
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.