Paladin is working with an fast-growing automative company and their franchisees based Charlotte, NC that is looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to their team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be creating and implementing strategic initiatives to improve user experience and attract new customers. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience and will have the flexibility to work a 100% remote schedule.
· Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying customers and their current and future needs as well as monitoring the competition.
· Measures and reports on the performance of all marketing campaigns and assesses against company goals and for brand alignment
· Lead SEO audits and keyword analysis to determine search performance and suggest content optimization.
· Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM database marketing, email, social media and other advertising campaigns.
· Uses strong analytical ability to evaluate customer engagement and experience across multiple touch points.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
· 3-5 years of relevant professional experience with a proven track record of quantifiable results.
· Ability to implement website and multi-location SEO best practices. High-traffic and digital commerce website experience preferred.
· Experience with Google Analytics. Experience with Qilk, Tableau or similar interface a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Passion for all things digital
If you are interested in the Digital Marketing Manager role, click “apply now” above or below, or visit the Paladin Professional Staffing website at https://www.paladinstaff.com/ to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.paladinstaff.com/candidate-privacy/.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Share This Job
Charlotte , North Carolina - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.