Paladin Seattle has partnered with a company that is looking to fill their Development Project Manager position.
- Manages the development and implementation of special and fundraising events
- Organize all aspects of event including project plans, budget development, tracking, collateral, and volunteer management
- Research new event and marketing opportunities
- Coordinate all advertising campaigns with advertising agency
- Manages the creation and updating of marketing materials
- BA in marketing or related field
- 3+ years experience in marketing, fundraising and event management
- Team player mentality
- Customer service experience
- Leadership skills
Pay: $27/ hour
Location: Queen Anne
Employment Type: Contract-To-Hire
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.