Are you an experienced Communications Coordinator? Paladin is looking for a talented individual located in or around the Los Angeles area. This job is a fully on-site full time position.
• Maintain day-to-day media relations
• Draft pitches, field media inquiries, conduct industry research, review loaner programs and corporate asset preservation
• Write and hand out press releases over newswires and media lists
• Ship and track product review units and samples
• Aid in project management through gathering information, research and reporting
• Plan, organize and implement media events and trade show activities
• Manage a strong understanding of the competitive marketplace
• Work with the finance team and vendors to issue POs
• Stay up-to-date with relevant industry and media trends
• Maintain ROI measurement and analysis of press coverage and share-of-voice
• Pull monthly reports and manage media coverage vendors
• Work with marketing and social media teams
• Seek out key opportunities such as story trends, news cycles, profiles, and broadcast features
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree (BA/BS)
• 1-2 years of work experience in PR
• Strong knowledge of PR measurement tools such as Cision and Trendkite
• Ability to present and create reports effectively and efficiently
• Able to meet or exceed KPIs
• Strong interaction skills with employees at all levels of the organization, media and vendors
• Experience in media relations (traditional and non-traditional)
• Passion and experience within social media
• Knowledgeable about multiple social media platforms
• Expert in current Microsoft Office Suite software
• Project management experience preferred
• Extremely organized and professional with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must work well with others, be a team player and have a positive attitude
West Hollywood , California - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.