Channel marketing specialist develops and implements marketing programs that target specific industries to promote services or products. This role includes creating new market entry plans, staying aligned with the latest trends, and collaborating on campaign development with marketing, sales teams, and general managers. Quickly summarize data, evaluate research, and present information to all levels of leadership. Planning market entry campaigns, providing marketing guidance, performing market analytical research, developing channel strategies, reporting on results, and making recommendations for future marketing effectiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop market channel integrated strategies that drive demand for MMUSA Products across 4 divisions, focusing initially on the Machine Tools and Logistics & Automation divisions.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationship with partners (sales teams, dealers, integrators, manufacturers, Murata group partners), fostering new and existing customer relationships.
· Develop meaningful and actionable customer targets, forecasting/metrics using sales and marketing data (D&B Hoover, EDA) while managing relations with industry directories and associations (Thomasnet, Industrynet, MHI, FMA, and AMT).
· Research and analyze market trends, evaluate and compare competitor offerings, and identify business opportunities to provide actionable recommendations.
· Assist sales and keep partners aligned with the new products, system solutions, and enhancements, increasing product and service sell-in and sell-through within industry target base.
· Manage channel marketing strategies and activities, increasing brand awareness. Plan, organize, and support development of deliverables for product launches, customer presentations, webinars, training, dealer events, trade shows, media integration, and content strategies.
· Maintain constant communication with division sales managers to stay current on status of proposal support and sales qualified lead nurturing, requiring an understanding of multiple systems. • Monitor and manage expenses within allotted marketing budget. Co-manage advertising budget cross traditional and digital mediums, optimizing reach and lead conversion.
· Coordinate with digital marketer and develop integrated advertising strategies, developing ad plans and authoring thought leader content to support campaigns across industry markets.
· Manage external agencies to oversee copywriting, web integration, content, layout, and production of promotional materials- print, online and video. • Support the Sales, Accounting, and Operations teams and customer base as business needs arise.
· Integrate Salesforce and Pardot marketing automation process with content, optimizing reach and nurturing marketing leads (MQLs) to sales leads (SQLs) to opportunities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
· 3-5 years of marketing related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with tradeshow coordination, lead generation and new market penetration is preferred.
· Prior experience in sales/marketing communications within B2B manufacturing, machining, material handling or warehouse automation channels is a plus.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Graphic design abilities using Adobe CS: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are a plus.
• Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Google Suite.
• Strong public speaking and organizational skills.
• Superb ability to read and interpret data.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and work management skills to effectively prioritize activities using project tracking systems (ie Asana, Smartsheets, Google Studio)
• Detail-oriented while processing multiple requests and possess a positive, proactive work ethic.
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit to develop process improvements and implement best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to build and foster strong internal/external business relationship.
• Organized, efficient, and able to manage projects and deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Ability to have positive energy in a dynamic environment.
• Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed.
• Leadership experience managing others and delegating projects.
Charlotte , North Carolina - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the Adecco Empleo app!
Note : All fields are required.