Paladin is seeking a Public Relations and Communications Associate to join a growing global team. The role will be based in White Plains, NY. Our client within the professional services sector is seeking a PR professional who has at least 3 years of agency or client side experience (preferably working within the professional services sector.) This growing team is looking for a NYC based candidate to work closely with the PR agency of records on the strategy and execution of all pr/coms initiatives.
• Write and edit press releases
• Collect and track press coverage and prepare quarterly analysis report
• Develop and improve global PR strategy with Communications team as needed
• Develop and maintain social media accounts and content calendars
• Create and execute leadership and engagement activities and establish relationships with other industry leaders
• Create and conduct new content and reviews for external website
• Collaborate with Director of Communications to make sure all key objectives meet brand standards
• Create ad copy and work with designers to develop creative content
• Remain in contact with vendors to ensure design specifications are met and delivered on time
• Develop advertising strategy and planning with Communications team
• Quarterly review of portfolio fact sheets
• Work cross functionally with Design and Marketing teams to create emails that support the Investment team’s business development objectives
• Develop copy for annual report
• Create visuals, tables, and graphs
• Work cross-functionally to establish approvals with the Legal and Financial Reporting Departments
• Assist in printing and mailing processes
• Establish themes and key messages for annual report with Communications team
• Assess and obtain conference sponsorship opportunities
• Keep content up to date- facts, data, disclosures, business development materials, ads, press releases, etc.
• BA/BS with 3-5 years experience in Public Relations or Corporate Communications, professional services industry preferred
• Agency experience is a PLUS
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Possess working knowledge of AP style
• Experience in media monitoring or research and PR Measurement
• Knowledge of press metrics and analytics
• Understanding of latest social media trends and best practices
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and photo editing software
• Internet and computer savvy with programs including Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite
• Possess determined work ethic and initiative; entrepreneurial character
If you are interested in the Public Relations and Communications Associate opportunity, please submit your resume to Diana.Hynes@PaladinStaff.com.
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.