Paladin is looking for an experienced Project Manager for a professional services company in the Los Angeles are. They are looking for someone who is very organized, good at communicating and a team player. Does this sound like you?
• Coordinate and track projects related to SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing, Web Design, Client Intake and more
• Responsible for integration between multiple 3rd parties/vendors
• Lead and maintain multiple projects and activities
• Make sure objectives and project deliverables are executed according to the plan
• Continuously identify and manage risks, errors and dependencies
• Build strategies to escalate and mitigate risks
• Maintain scope and schedule of projects
• Work with the marketing team to ensure projects are being delivered on time
• Find and collect resources required to complete a project and manage internal and external resources when needed
• Communicate clearly and consistently with executive leadership, project sponsors and stakeholders about project-level status
• Help the Director of Marketing on various tasks: plan and schedule meetings, record meeting notes, handle inter-department communication concerning projects and more
Skills and Requirements
• 2+ years experience as a project manager preferred
• Ability to work independently and with all levels in the company
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft programs
• Must have Jira or Workfront software experience
• Knowledge of Salesforce and CMS a plus
• Strong understanding of ROI
• Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
Los Angeles , California - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.