Are you looking to be in the professional services industry? Paladin is looking for a Programmatic Manager. This role will be fully onsite and you will need to be able to commute to Los Angeles 5 days a week.
• In both the ad server and the DSPs, set up, traffic and enhance digital ad campaigns
• Maintain campaigns by enhancing bidding, pacing and performance to ensure KPIs are reached
• Determine the most appropriate target audience for campaigns and provide suggestions on value
• Analyze campaigns to deliver ROI-driven insights and recommendations
• Work closely with the analytics team to make sure all tracking is in place and mapping is accurate
• Collaborate with the creative department to make sure the creative is correctly coded and to resolve any development issues that may emerge
• Work with internal and external DSP support teams to handle any technical issues
• Monitor campaigns on a regular basis to ensure that everything is running closely
• Own multiple accounts independently and recognize opportunities for growth
• Build campaign wrap reports and RTB best practices
Skills and Requirements
• BA/BS in Marketing or related field
• 3-5 years experience in programmatic/digital marketing for an agency, DSP or ad network
• Experience and high understanding of the programmatic landscape
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Strong quantitative abilities and a genuine interest in extracting insights from large datesets, as well as methods of doing so
• Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts clearly
• Excellent time management skills
• Advanced in MS Excel and able to do pivot tables, use advanced formulas and merge data
• Knowledge of coding language or presentation software is a plus
• Experience with a competitive platform like The Trade Desk strongly preferred
Los Angeles , California - Direct Hire
Thank you for applying. A recruiter will be in touch with you shortly.
Want to keep track of all your applications?
Apply on the go? Check out the My Adecco app!
Note : All fields are required.