Does the future of marketing and its continuously evolving trends and strategies make you jump out of bed every morning? Do you consider yourself an innovator, adapter and implementer to the latest and greatest in technology and marketing strategies? Well Paladin is looking to add someone like you to our team!
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be in an industry that rewards energy, creativity and a drive to succeed. We are expanding our direct-hire Marketing focused practice at Paladin in Edison, NJ and are seeking highly motivated and results-driven professionals with proven performance excellence in Sales, Marketing and/or Recruiting/Staffing.This position is fulfilling in making a difference in the community you live in but it also gives you the financial freedom to create a great work life balance.
As an Executive Recruiter, your job responsibilities will include:
* Direct recruit Marketing/ Creative professionals and interview
* Create candidate profiles in order to successfully match candidates to the client orders
* Ability to source and recruit candidates for roles focused on Marketing/ Creative
* Ability to instantly establish rapport and to build and maintain long-standing, meaningful relationships with both candidates and hiring managers
You are qualified if you have:
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related course of discipline with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
* Strong understanding of the Marketing arena
* Excellent communication skills and personal presentation are critical to success in this role
* A competitive drive, strong work ethic and high sense of urgency
* Competitive base pay and performance-based bonus incentives
* Top-notch training program
* Medical and Dental
* 401K with employer match
* 18 days of PTO in your first year, as well as one free volunteer day to give back to the community and paid holidays!
If you meet the criteria outlined above and are located in or moving to the Edison, NJ area, please apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can import your LinkedIn details and create a resume file for you. It only takes a few seconds!
We have imported your LinkedIn details and created a resume file. Review and edit this information below.
Note : All fields are required.
Looks like something went wrong.
Please upload a pdf or Word file.
File exceeds size limit and cannot be submitted.Files must be 3 MB or less.
The file uploaded cannot be empty