Posted by Paladin on February 18, 2014
We use our connections, insight and perspective to help talented marketing, creative, communications and digital professionals find exciting jobs at leading companies. Let us help you find a new position that is as inspired as you are.
Here’s a sampling of some hot jobs in the marketing, creative, communications and digital fields that we have available:
1. We have a long term contract Senior Interactive Designer job opportunity in Seattle, WA to support the award-winning, in-house design team of our downtown Seattle client.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in designing for web, mobile, tablet, apps, and social with the outstanding portfolio to reflect it.
The Senior Interactive Designer job responsibilities include:
- Deliver timely strategic digital concepts, assets, and designs while upholding quality standards
- Communicate concepts to persons of varying levels of interface knowledge and ability
- Drive to create inventive and sophisticated interfaces and experiences
- Contribute in the development of a deeper interactive design practice within the team
- Inspire internal clients and turn their ideas into world-class experiences
If you are well versed and highly passionate about cutting edge technology developments across human/computer interaction interfaces, apply for this hot job today!
2. Our client, a leading digital firm in the Denver area, has an immediate need to fill a PHP/ Drupal developer position locally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with web management team to improve client’s presence digitally
- Create modules and implement them in PHP and Drupal to support functionality of web applications
- Help create new web applications, as well as e-commerce systems and web services—stay on the cutting edge of development!
- Assess usability and functionality of existing Drupal themes and templates
- Use 3rd party and internal APIs to integrate systems
- Turn mockups of UI designs into web pages with user functionality
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the planning, implementation, and upkeep of the Drupal environment
The work style for this person should be proactive, self-starter, confident, and an aptitude for learning and growing. In addition this person should have a solid level of independence and ability to figure things out after a baseline level of introduction and indoctrination. If that sounds like you, click here to find out more about this hot job!
3. We are seeking a Brand Specialist for a job with our established Dallas area client. This job requires brand marketing experience, ideally in the CPG space or industry with a strong consumer focus as well as an understanding of the analytics side of the business.
Some of the duties of the Brand Specialist will include providing marketing support for the brand through work in these areas:
- Utilizing data driven business analysis and support
- Representing the voice of the consumer
- Understanding consumer insights
- Working with cross-functional and external agency leadership
- Develop and managing creative advertising
- Managing budget
- Managing and coordinating trade and industry shows
- Supporting Sales and Customer Marketing teams by developing presentations and providing accurate sales analysis
This position is ideal for self-starter who is looking for learn and grow with a well-known brand in a collaborative environment. Read this hot job’s full description here.