Posted by Paladin on December 31, 2013
We can help find a job that fits your skills and your aspirations in the New Year!
Check out a sampling of the marketing, creative, communications and digital job opportunities we are currently offering:
1. One of our Phoenix, Arizona clients is looking to add a Director of Search Engine Optimization to lead their entire team of dedicated and skilled SEO specialists.
The director will be responsible for the direction of SEO strategy and overseeing the SEO department, and will be responsible for:
- Managing and directing a growing team of SEO professionals
- Developing and/or re-defining processes and procedures as needed to streamline and improve operations and provide continuous support to deliver superior service and performance
- Leading all strategy, development, pricing, product offerings and packaging efforts
- Formulating and articulating best SEO practices to both clients and team members along with providing recommendations on improvements, etc.
We are looking for a highly energetic professional who thrives in fast paced and high volume environments. The ideal candidate is a problem solver who has a solid understanding of optimization strategies, link building, analysis and reporting.
If this hot job sounds like a good fit for you, then we want to hear from you!
2. We have a three month contract Graphic Designer job opportunity available in Bellevue, WA. You will use your expert Adobe Creative Suite skills to create designs and visual images used in print and online media.
The Graphic Designer is expected to:
- Create designs and visual images used in print and online media
- Develop design briefs by gathering information to clarify design decisions
- Stay current with trends in design applications and print techniques
- Interpret internal client’s needs and turn their ideas into visual design solutions
- Create accurate and high-quality digital design solutions
If you are passionate about design and current developments in new print trends, techniques and applications, this position is a great chance to get involved with a fun, well known company! Read this hot job’s full description here.
3. We have an agency client in the Denver area looking for a Junior Art Director.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a crazy work ethic – those who need to be in the mountains every weekend need not apply. You must understand that deadlines are real and must be met!
- Is excited about helping build out a department of creatives with a quickly-growing agency
- Is able to communicate clearly and effectively with everyone from the ECD to the Junior Designers
- Has experience with Interface design, print, digital, and has an eye for photo and video
Come work for an agency where “pitching” is not a word in the vocabulary, where the environment is team-focused and collaborative, and where results give you autonomy with your team. Click here to read this hot job’s full description.