Posted by Paladin on January 07, 2014
Creativity is all about finding new combinations of ideas and elements. And that’s exactly what we do here at Paladin – combine your talents with fresh opportunities at premier companies.
Check out this week’s hot jobs in the marketing, creative, communications and digital fields:
1. One of our financial services clients is looking to expand their team with an on-site, long-term Marketing Communications Manager role. This role will be a combination of a traditional marketing communications project manager and an e-commerce marketing professional.
The Marketing Communications Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Supporting communications, training and marketing efforts to drive the implementation of marketing strategies and sales
- Coordinating the development of marketing materials for specific programs designed to increase plan count, reduce refunds and educate advisors about new processes/products by working closely with product development, implementation and training
- Working with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget
- Creating thought leadership materials
We are looking for someone with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; who works well both independently and within a team.
If this hot job sounds like a good fit for you, then we want to hear from you!
2. One of our clients located in the heart of Chicago’s Gold Coast area is in need of a talented Graphic Designer with a portfolio that demonstrates sophisticated and elegant designs across a variety of print materials.
You will work on various print materials that may include: marketing collateral such as brochures, postcards, etc. along with annual reports, white papers, etc. The work is conservative in look/feel – perfect for someone that has been in a professional services or similar non-profit environment.
This is an open-ended W2 freelance assignment to start immediately. Read this hot job’s full description here.
3. Our client, a well-known Fortune 500 company in Austin, TX, is looking for an experienced Account Executive to work at an in-house agency within a large financial organization.
In this role, the Account Executive will:
- Manage internal clients
- Supervise day-to-day activities with our internal creative and print production teams
- Present creative work to our legal and compliance departments for review and approval
- Help guide both agency and internal client POVs
We’re looking for candidates with marketing or ad agency experience managing print advertising, and/or marketing collateral from a brand perspective – this is not a sales role. If that sounds like you, click here to read this hot job’s full description.