At Paladin, we never take your passion or ambitions lightly. We work hard to offer job opportunities in the marketing, creative, communications, and digital space that are as inspired as you are - ones that are fresh and beneficial to both your career and your aspirations.
We also never underestimate your value. That’s why we offer our associates one of the most comprehensive compensation and benefits packages in the staffing industry. As a Paladin associate, you can receive medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), bonus and incentive opportunities, and more.
- Medical and dental* and vision coverage: We offer a variety of combinations to suit your needs and your budget.
- Prescription drug plan*: We make it easy and affordable to get the medications you need.
- Flexible spending plan: Nobody knows your health better than you. You choose how much money to set aside for qualified medical expenses, and all funds are deducted before taxes.
- Life insurance: Give yourself and your loved ones peace of mind with affordable group life insurance.
- Long-term disability: Preparing for the unexpected is brilliant, and you can protect yourself against unforeseen injuries or illnesses.
- 401(k) savings: Don’t hold back your brilliance; rather hold on to some cash for retirement.
- Direct deposit: You want to get paid as quickly and simply as possible. We make it happen.
- Longevity bonuses*: We want you to be a part of the Paladin team for a long time, and we'll make it worth your while.
- Paid PTO and holidays: You enjoy what you do, but you would probably enjoy some time off, too. You can earn paid time off for holidays and vacations.
Log in to Knowledgespring and download the following to learn more about the benefits we offer:
- Full healthcare benefit guide
- 401(k) enrollment guide
These benefits require an ongoing full-time assignment of at least 30 hours worked per week. Other benefits are available to all associates.
Contact us about our Associate Benefits
To discuss the details of an individual plan, or for enrollment assistance, associates should contact our benefits department directly at 800-793-7657 or via email at .
We have combined with some great companies to offer our benefits, and representatives from the following organizations will be happy to answer your questions and provide more details:
- Adecco Group Benefits Office: 800-793-7657 or
- United Healthcare: 866-263-8082 or www.myuhc.com
- Delta Dental: 800-521-2651 or http://deltadentalins.com/adeccogroupna
- United Healthcare Dental: 877-816-3596 or www.myuhcdental.com
- United Healthcare Vision: 800-638-3120 or www.myuhcvision.com
- United Healthcare Life: 888-563-1124 or www.myuhcspecialtybenefits.com
- ADP Commuter Benefits: 800-654-6695 or www.flexdirect.adp.com
- Wells Fargo: 800-728-3123 or www.wellsfargo.com/retirementplan
Contact your local branch: