You are our most valuable resource.
At the center of every brilliant combination we make is a talented associate like you. At Paladin, we value everything you do for our clients and for our company, and we are committed to offering you an exceptional experience for as long as we are working together.
As a Paladin Associate, your success is directly connected to ours. When you perform at your best for one of our clients, it reflects positively on us. That's why we make every effort to ensure you receive a competitive income and great benefits, get paid on time, and have access to the career tools and the job opportunities you need to succeed.
- Enter your time
- Check time sheet confirmation
- Confirm and check assignment details
- Review payroll history and your selected benefits
When you need to be reimbursed for on-the-job expenses, simply contact your Paladin Account Manager about the proper method for submitting the attached form.
We encourage you to enroll in our Direct Deposit program. It saves you time and reduces any potential delays in receiving your paycheck.
We offer a variety of benefits to make your experience with us a rewarding one.
What to expect from us:
- We will listen to you and respect your needs.
- We will treat you with honesty and equality.
- We will maintain confidentiality about your job search.
- We keep your best interest in mind at all times.
- We will follow up with you ASAP if you call while on assignment.
What we expect from you:
- Please arrive ten minutes early on your first day so you have time to get settled.
- Contact your Paladin Account Manager with your phone number and extension.
- Follow the dress code of the client to which you are assigned.
- Maintain a standard of conduct that promotes a positive and productive workplace.
- Maintain a professional demeanor.
- Keep the client name and phone number confidential.
- Let your Paladin Account Manager know if you are asked to perform responsibilities outside the scope of your assignment.
- Coordinate directly with your manager to set and confirm your schedule.
- Direct any payroll, pay rate or HR questions to your Paladin Account Manager, not to the client.
- Obtain pre-approval from the client before working overtime.
- Receive authorization from the client for any assignment-related expenses that require reimbursement.
- Contact your Paladin Account Manager at any time should you have questions or concerns about your assignment.
Keeping the lines of communication open
Get in touch with your Paladin Account Manager as soon as possible if any of the following situations come up:
- You are unable to report to work or expect to be late.
- You are having problems on the job or with the assignment.
- Your assignment responsibilities change significantly.
- You need time off for a job interview.
- A client expresses the desire to offer you a full-time position.
- You are injured on an assignment. If you are unable to call, please ask your supervisor to call for you.
- You have completed your job assignment and are available for further assignment. In some states, failure to contact your Paladin Account Manager may prevent you from collecting unemployment benefits.
- Your Paladin Account Manager is also here to make your experience exceptional. We want to hear about your projects, your progress and your potential next steps. Please contact your Paladin Account Manager at any time if you have questions or concerns about your assignment.
Need further assistance? Call us. We are here to help.
Contact your local branch: