Posted by Paladin on October 22, 2013
We’ve helped thousands of talented creative, marketing, communications and digital professionals just like you land great jobs in their fields.
Here are a few newly listed hot marketing, creative, communications and digital jobs:
1. We are in search of a hybrid Digital Designer / Web Developer with design skills for a direct-hire role with one of our global education clients located in Orlando, FL.
In this role, the Designer/Developer will work with marketing, IT and the creative team to:
- Create front-end content and media applications
- Elegantly design, develop and support standards-compliant user interfaces and front-end code
- Review and proof each stage of the production life cycle to check for accuracy and consistency, ensuring that all copy, design, and programming objectives are met
- Communicate status and identify issues affecting overall ability to complete tasks within agreed schedules in a timely manner
- Update, edit, resize, offline media (print ads, brochures, and direct mail) as needed
This is a tremendous opportunity to become part of a growing organization that values the well-being and success of their employees as well as members of the community. Click here for more details!
2. We are seeking a brilliant Brand Specialist for a job with our established Dallas area client.
Some of the duties will include providing marketing support for the brand by:
- Utilizing data driven business analysis and support
- Representing the voice of the consumer
- Developing and managing creative advertising
- Managing and coordinating trade and industry shows
- Supporting Sales and Customer Marketing teams by developing presentations and providing accurate sales analysis
If you are a self-starter with experience in the CPG space who is looking for learn and grow with a well-known brand in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
3. Our client, a leading global professional services firm, has an immediate need for a Social Media Analyst for a long-term, part-time, off-site contract role.
We are looking for a bright, passionate rising star who will be responsible for:
- Submitting external blog content for publishing
- Posting social media content prepared for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Engaging audiences via the Media team’s direction with responding to inquiries or comments
If you are savvy in social media and understand the basics related to account management and audience engagement, please click here for more details.