Posted by Paladin on November 26, 2013
We can help you find a job that combines your skills with your aspirations.
Check out a sampling of the marketing, creative, communications and digital job opportunities we are currently offering:
1. We are looking for a savvy Market Research Manager for a year-plus long contract for a Fortune 500 CPG client in East Hanover, New Jersey.
This role will support projects like pricing and promotion analysis, media mix analysis, product assortment optimization and revenue forecasting. The ideal candidate will have the experience and ability to present insights to senior leadership and will be:
- Well versed with Nielsen/IRI Syndicated databases and facts
- Familiar with Pricing/Marketing Mix applications or regression based modeling
- Proficient in MS Excel (Vlookups, Pivots, Macros, Advanced Formulas)
If you have a great deal of initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results, we want to hear from you. Check out this hot job’s full description here.
2. Our client, a full-service advertising agency located in Charlotte NC, is looking for an Art Director capable of taking ownership of creative projects for our diverse roster of clients.
This role is responsible for:
- Establishing art direction and offering guidance to the design and production team
- Working with the creative director to ensure project goals and client needs are being met
- Delivering engaging client presentations and effectively validating the design decisions made
- Contributing to client proposals, project planning, product creation and creative execution
This hot job requires someone who is driven by the relentless pursuit of design excellence and has a passion and talent for developing creative solutions capable of delivering results for clients. If that sounds like you, click here for this hot job’s full description.
3. We are in search of a talented Senior E-Commerce Marketing Manager to work at a global consumer electronics manufacturer located on the west side of Chicago.
In this role, you will create and execute the multi-channel consumer facing web-based strategy, as well as:
- Execute the company’s annual business plan for all consumer and multi-channel web properties
- Execute and support an annual value added programming plan and determine an effective pricing strategy that reflects consideration of current retail customer selling prices and the need for competitive E-commerce pricing
- Develop and execute promotions calendar and supporting plans necessary to support the sales plans for the website
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a tight-knit but talented team who is passionate about marketing. If you have 5+ years of experience marketing consumer products and a proven background in managing an e-commerce website, we want to hear from you! Click here to read this hot job’s full description.