Posted by Paladin on September 10, 2013
We’ve helped thousands of talented creative, marketing, communications and digital professionals just like you land great jobs in their fields.
Here are a few newly listed hot jobs:
1. We have a direct hire position available for a passionate Pay-Per-Click Manager in Phoenix, AZ. If you’re a real go-getter who’s the best at creating effective and successful pay-per-click ad campaigns, search engine optimization, and reporting and analytics, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for someone with 3+ years of PPC experience (Google & Bing) and 2+ years of experience in team management to lead and motivate a team of PPC specialists in the creation of prosperous ad campaigns that are timely, efficient and within strict budget guidelines. Get details here.
2. A fast-growing, international medical technology company has an immediate opening for an energetic, self-motivated Marketing Manager based in Los Angeles, CA. If you are a flexible team player with 3-5 years experience in marketing management, who possesses a unique blend of business, marketing and technical savvy, creativity, big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality, then we want to hear from you! Get details here.
3. We have an immediate contract role that runs through December 2013 for a Marketing Specialist with experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans. We’re looking for someone with excellent writing and communications skills, including experience writing ad copy, who will be responsible for the development and execution of national and local marketing initiatives for a hardware/software solutions department in Oakbrook, IL. Get details here.
4. We have a temp-to-hire opportunity with a growing client for a Graphic Artist based out of Dallas, TX. If you have 4+ years of work related graphic design experience and want to work and collaborate with a team of designers on a variety of projects such as development of marketing collateral for print and electronic media, including magazines, newsletters, brochures, e-mail, and videos, we want to hear from you! Get details here.
5. A top B2B financial services organization is in search of an experienced Front-End Developer for its office in downtown Chicago. This is a new role that will join a growing, passionate team that has a strong work-life balance. As the team’s sole developer, you’ll be looked to as the in-house expert and will interact with the design team, internal clients and interactive marketers to engage customers, support and enhance web and digital marketing efforts, and create responsive designs for current and future websites. Get details here.
Explore the possibilities.
We can help find a job that fits your skills and your aspirations. Explore the marketing, creative, communications and digital job opportunities we offer.